Our story begins centuries ago, when the royalty of Agrabah spoke one language and the citizens another. Communication is impossible without translation - which is controlled by the evil vizier, Jafar. When the rebellious princess, Jazmin, and a delinquent street rat, Aladdin, meet in the marketplace, they find something special in one another. Together they work to transcend the barriers between them, and with a little magic, help create a better future for themselves and for Agrabah.
You will be asked to commit to the following dates, times, and rules when signing up. If you cannot commit to any of the following, please do not put your name in the lottery for the 60 coveted spaces.
- Mandatory Orientation: August 21, 7pm-9pm (must attend to be part of the production)
- Start Date: August 26, 2015
- Rehearsals: Wednesdays AND Fridays, 3:40-5:10pm (participating both days each week is required)
Please note: There will be no rehearsal Wed Nov. 11, there will be a make-up rehearsal Thurs. Nov. 12
- Tech Week rehearsals: November 16-18, 3:40-8:00pm
- Performances: November 19 at 7pm, November 20 at 7pm, November 21 at 4pm & 7pm
How to participate in this program:
- All sign ups will be put into a lottery and 60 students will be chosen and notified on August 19
- If you are one of the 60 chosen, you will be asked to pay a non-refundable $25 production fee (a $250 value) at the mandatory parent orientation (this will confirm your child’s spot on the roster)